Welcome to July’s edition of Impactful Inspirations! We’re delighted to bring you our popular monthly newsletter in audio form.
For those of you who aren’t yet subscribed to our newsletter, Impactful Inspirations is our monthly newsletter for you to get your monthly dose of branding and marketing news in the impact space.
Topics we cover this month:
- How sustainable is Patagonia if no one can afford to buy it?
- Encourage Plant-Based diets with choice architecture, not bans or marketing stunts
- What are the main barriers to adopting a more sustainable lifestyle?
- Mars bars trial paper wrappers in effort to cut plastic waste
- Australian Government announces big changes in packaging regulations in historic agreement
- Lululemon partners with The Mills Fabrica and RHYS Workshop to upcycle unused stock into patchwork cushions for individuals experiencing homelessness
If you’d like to read more about the articles and reports mentioned, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with NEWSLETTER as the subject, and we’ll send you a copy of July’s newsletter with all the links.